This research project on Palestinian cinema started at the same time as Madrid Palestine Film Festival. Since the beginning of 2010 information about films and filmmakers as well as articles and bibliographic references have been collected. The purpose is to know Palestine through its cinema by offering a wide range of resources to anyone interested in this subject:
– A list of biofilmographies which includes 200 Palestinian filmmakers and nearly 1,000 pieces of work (films and video-art).
– An archive with more than 100 films screened at Madrid Palestine Film Festival 2010-2012.
– Audiovisual resources in our youtube channel.
– Publications and articles translated into Spanish.
– A selected bibliography with more than 100 references about Palestinian cinema.